This data protection statement provides you with information what personal data Honestas AG (“Honestas AG”, “we”, “us”) collects from you and how and for what purposes it processes them. It applies to all personal data collected upon visiting the Website www.lifedream.com (hereinafter referred to as “Lifedream” Websites).
Controller of the collection, processing and use of your personal data:
CH-5454 Bellikon AG
Phone: +41 56 496 85 17
2. General purposes of processing
We use personal information for the purpose of maintaining functional Websites and providing our contents and services. Lifedream treats personal information with confidence, care and for the given purpose. In doing so, we adhere to the relevant requirements of the applicable data protection legislation.
3. What data we use and why
3.1 Access data
When you visit our Lifedream Websites, the browser used on your computer or mobile device automatically sends information to the server of our Websites. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your assistance and stored until erasure:
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- date and time of retrieval
- transferred amount of data
- message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
- browser type and version
- operating system
- referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited website)
- websites accessed by the user’s system through our Websites
- Internet service provider of the user
- IP address and the requesting provider
We use this log data without assigning them to you or to other statistical profiling and for the purposes of operation, security and optimization of our Websites, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our Websites (traffic) and the extent and nature of use of our Websites and services, as well as for billing purposes by measuring the number of clicks received from our partners. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services.
This is also our legitimate interest in the use of these data.
We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of objective evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses in the log files for a limited period of time if necessary for security purposes, for the provision of services or the billing of a service, e.g. if you use one of our offers. In addition, as part of your account, we store the date of your last visit (e.g. when registering, logging in, clicking links etc.).
3.2 Data necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations
We process personal data that we need to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, such as first name, surname, address, delivery address, e-mail address, billing and payment data.
The erasure of these data takes place after expiry of the statutory storage periods. Any data associated with a customer account (see below) will be stored as long as this account exists.
We may also use your personal information to verify compliance with sales requirements and, thus, to fight fraud.
The legal basis for the processing of these data is the contract with you or our legitimate interest in the fight against fraud.
3.3 Customer account/membership
To set up a customer account and registration as a member of the Lifedream Websites, we need some of your contact details from you such as first name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number. With new registrations, we collect master data (name, address), contact data (e-mail address) as well as access data (user name and password).
You can have your customer account or erased at any time using the contact details referred in point 1, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
After erasing your customer account or terminating your membership in the Lifedream Websites, we will then erase your personal data stored, as far as we do not have to store them for the execution of orders or due to legal retention obligations.
The legal basis for processing these data is your consent.
3.4 E-mail and other contacts (customer service)
If you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), we will process your details in order to handle the request, notification as well as follow-up questions.
If data processing is carried out for the purpose of pre-contractual measures upon your request or, if you are already our customer, for the execution of the contract, the legal basis for this data processing is the fulfilment of the contract.
We only process personal data if you consent to it or if we have a legitimate interest in processing your data. A legitimate interest might lie in responding to your emails or other requests.
Lifedream Websites uses the so-called cookies in order to simplify the use of the services and to obtain information for the purpose of improving the services.
In particular, we use the so-called session cookies to optimize our Websites. A session cookie is a small text file that is sent by the respective servers when visiting a website and stored on your hard disk. This file contains a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to one session. These cookies will be deleted after you close your browser.
Among other things, they allow you to use the ordering features across several pages.
We also use a small amount of persistent cookies (also small text files stored on your device) that remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our Websites. These cookies are stored on your hard drive and deleted after a given time. Their lifespan is 1 month to 10 years. They enable us to present our offer in a more user-friendly, effective and secure way, and to show you, for example, information tailored to your interests.
The cookies contain the following data and information:
- login information
- language settings
- search terms entered
- information on the number of visits to our website pages and use of their features
Once the cookie is activated, it will be given an identification number and your personal data will not be assigned to this identification number. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be associated with you will not be included in the cookie.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the following rights regarding your personal data. If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by mail with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1.
- Request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to appeal, the source of their data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- Demand the completion or rectification of incorrect personal data stored by us immediately;
- Demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us except where the processing is required for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Demand limitation of the processing of your personal data if (i) the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, (ii) the processing is unlawful, but you reject the erasure, (iii) we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or (iv) you have objected to the processing, as long as it is not certain that the legitimate interests of our company outweigh yours;
- Obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- Revoke your consent given to us at any time As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are processed with legitimate interests, you have the right to file an objection to the processing of your personal data should there be reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
7. Data Security
We have implemented technical, physical and administrative safeguards designed to protect your data against loss and against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Passwords are stored on our server in encrypted form. We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information as necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements. Unless this Data Protection states otherwise, our employees are required to keep the information set out here confidential.
For this purpose, this site, among other things, uses SSL encryption for the secure transmission of data. The common SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) is used in connection with the respective maximum encryption level supported by your browser.
8. Information about children
Our Site are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Websites or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Websites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Websites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Websites.
9. Transfer of data to third parties
Basically, we only use your personal data within our company.
Apart from the cases mentioned in this statement, there is no data transfer to third parties outside Switzerland and the European Economic Area (EEA) taking place nor planned.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the our websites belong exclusively or to the specifically named right holders. The written consent of the copyright holders must be obtained in advance for the reproduction of any elements.
11. Modification of this data protection policy
Honestas AG reserves the right to change this data protection policy at any time. Changes will be published on the Lifedream Websites and take effect upon their activation.
If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please send us a message using the contact details mentioned in point 1.
Updated May, 2018